X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Welcome to Club No Tell!

Whoops, I mean Rotel! That no tell stuff, you guys are on your own.

I had been noticing the large influx of Rotel posts, and asked Andrew if he thought this was a good idea. He concurred, so here we are!

Guys, it's up to you to make or break this idea. Tell your friends, spread the word. The shingle stays out, as long as it's active.

I once owned an RSP-980, and an RB-985, so I know Rotel quality. Good stuff!

So, Rollcall! If your a member of Club Rotel, post here and let us know about you!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Since Rotel really is interested in what its user community is doing and follows some of our threads with interests (esp the firmware suggestion thread) grouping all the Rotel threads into a single place should make it easier for them to follow our activities and for our membership to find answers more quickly. Like Doug said to make this area work we need dialog so if you have comments, questions or what ever please feel free to post and let your friends know about it as well. As a group the more we put into this the more we'll all gain from it.

Comment

• Uncle Clive
      Former Moderator
      • Jan 2002

Will you accomodate 1065 owners too because you know I may...............

Would be nice to hear from them too

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
      CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• RogueAngel
        • Jun 2002

This is a great idea. I've recently purchased the RSX-1055 and am very happy with it.

Looking forward to sharing, learning and good conversations with other Rotel owners.

Comment

• JohnSC
          • Jun 2002

Great idea guys. I am a fan of Rotel and my rsp1066, rmb1075 and rb991 have not let me down.

Count me in!

Comment

• efarstad
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jun 2001

I am a proud member indeed!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
            E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
            E-Cinema

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

OIf course all Rotel products are encouraged to be discuessed here. I should be getting a chance to preview the 1055 reciever for an extended audition shortly after I get back from my vaction.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"