X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wheelz7
    • Nov 2005

rsp1068 audio switching

To save me the hastle of getting behind my equipment i was wondering if someone could tell me if its ok to use multiple audio connections on the 1068 for the same source eg.have the dvd player hooked up using a dig coax and analogue rca's and then just toggle thru the sound settings to select which one you want to use (i have a couple of dvd's with clips off computer which only have analogue sound).I know my old yamaha amp could do this.

thanks for replies
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by wheelz7
    To save me the hastle of getting behind my equipment i was wondering if someone could tell me if its ok to use multiple audio connections on the 1068 for the same source eg.have the dvd player hooked up using a dig coax and analogue rca's and then just toggle thru the sound settings to select which one you want to use (i have a couple of dvd's with clips off computer which only have analogue sound).I know my old yamaha amp could do this.

thanks for replies
    yes you can.

Comment

• wheelz7
      • Nov 2005

thanks for reply Vancouver,i thought you could but just wanted to be sure,cheers

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"