X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

Secrets review of RB-1092

A new review of the Rotel RB-1092 is now available on the "Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity" web site:

RB-1092 Review

A very positive review overall. Review was done using B&W 804S speakers, which will also be reviewed soon, according to the article.
    Brad
  • scanido
    • Apr 2006

Thanks for that link.

Good to hear the reviewer recommended the RB-1092 and 804s. I'll consider this amplifier when i shop for new electronics.

Comment

• miner
      • Mar 2005

Thanks for the link. Good review. I bought my RB-1092 the week it came out - was first to purchase from my dealer. I am seriously contemplating another RB-1092 plus a RB-1091 to round out my 5 channel system. My mains are B&W N804 and a ASW800 sub. I have yet to experience the past 12 o'clock majesty this amp has to offer.

Comment

• metallo
        • Sep 2004

I dont know if this is the right thread to post this...

A new fantastic review of Rotel RB-1092 from a audiophile site, this is the third positive review ive read about this amplifier, one piece is on its way home to me for serious listening against my RMB-1075...

/Daniel

Comment

• miner
          • Mar 2005

I have had mine since it was introduced - not a bad comment to say about this amp. it replaced a RB-1070.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"