X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

Well I made the move....

My Anthem AVM 50 just showed up today. replacing the 1098 with it. What is the current going rate for a 3 year old 1098? I haven't seen any on e-bay, sadly I lost the box in a cellar flood so I probably won't get all that much for it anyway. Maybe use it in the bed room?
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

I would check audiogon.com to see what prices are looking like. I've had good luck with them, both buying and selling.
    Brad

Comment

• Boone38
      • Dec 2004

I may be intrested in the 1098? Send me a pm with the specifics and color and what you want to sell it for.

Thanks

Comment

• Celt16
        • Dec 2006

How do you like the AVM 50? I'm considering buying one - I can get a new one with warranty for about $3,700. If you still have it - the RSP-1098 is going at about $1,900 on Audiogon.

Comment

• DSGCobra
          • Feb 2003

Actually had some issues with the AVM 50 nothing major but it needed to go back to Anthem. So I picked up a Statement D2 so I wouldn't have to wait an the repair of the 50. Awesome is all I can say. Many many hours of fine tuning but all is set and the D2 blows me away every time I watch a Blu-ray or HD-DVD. For that kind of money I would be all over that 50.

Oh and the 1098 found its way to my bedroom, overkill for the bedroom yes but what the hell right.

Comment

• sirbogey
            • Mar 2006

Nice one! I've heard many good things about the AVM 50. It's on my shopping list maybe this Xmas. Will replace my 1098 as well. The AVM50 looks very cool in black, but all my Rotels are in silver...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"