X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronel S
    • Dec 2005

Rdv-1060

Hello all,

My dealer is giving me a very good offer on RDV-1060 by 50% discount. I want to bite the bullet, but still undecided because I read alot about quality issues on this unit.

Has Rotel took steps to correct the problems? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
  • sirbogey
    • Mar 2006

I had mine sent in twice and wouldn't recommend it, unless you get your 2y warranty. Then you are more or less on the safe side.

Comment

• chinets
      • Jun 2005

Do not recommend this either as I had mine more at the dealer than in my house. Go for more expensive equipment and in the long run you will save tons of cash..believe me!
      I have the Marantz Dv 9600 and will never look back. That RDV-1060 was a Lemon with witchcraft disaster writen all over it. Buying it would be like playing Russian Roulette ,so you might be lucky for a short time!!! That wouldn't make me feel any safer with that Holy Lemon I had!!
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"