X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hugexpat
    • Sep 2005

RDV 1050 or RCD 1092

Hello
    For three years now I use a RDV 1050 for playing DVD and CD ( CD with the analog output). Overall the sound is good.
    For a few months I use an OPPO 971 for playing movies. ( better image)
    So I use the 1050 mainly as a CD player and to watch some DVD music

I am thinking to sale my 1050 to replace it with a dedicated CD player like the RCD 1092.
    Will the 1092 achieve a better sound result?
    Has anyone made a side by side comparison between RDV1050 and RCD 1092 when listening CD?
    Thank you for answering.
    Hughes
  • Vicente
    • May 2004

I guess you mean RCD 1072 instead of 1092. This number is for the newest DVD player RDV 1092. Both of them seem to be better playing CD's that the RDV 1050. I compared RDV 1092 against RDV 1060 and I can assure you that the 1092 outperformed the 1060 when listening to CD's.

I can't tell you if RDV 1092 is better than RCD 1072 but some people in this forum says so.

There are also news that Rotel is going to launch a newer CD player shortly, so if you are interested in keeping the beautiful style of Rotel devices you could wait a little bit to make your decision.

Happy New Year to all

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"