X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul51
    • Nov 2005

2 Channel Amps

I own an RSX 1056 5 channel reciver and would like to know can I add a 2 channel amp to my existing system? What benefit would it give me to the music side and would there be a benefit for watching movies? I like to listen to music and my Rotel dealer said the 1056 would deliver 100 watts @ 2channel and 75 @ 5.1 is this correct? Concidering a 2 channel upgrade if it will increase the cd side of my 1056 anyone out there with any help would be appricated.
    Thanks Paul
    Just a side bar I'm using B&W DM603 S3 fronts and DM602.5 S3 rear.
  • Kens1
    • Mar 2005

I own the 1056 as well and added a 1080 2 channel amp shortly after. I was allowed by my dealer to take the 1080 home to try it before I bought it. It made a big difference for me especially at moderate volume levels. It brings the music more clarity and punch - I highly recommend it. It makes the movies sound great as well. Looks cool in the rack too!
    Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"