X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chanlon
    • Sep 2003

RSP-1068 & PCM Stereo 24/96

Hello,

Just received the Neil Young Live at the Filmore DVD/CD Set for Christmas.
    The DVD outputs at PCM Stereo 24/96. I was wondering if the Rotel Processor supports this?

I have PCM Stereo 24/96 selected on the DVD player and its connected via a Digital cable. However the Rotel 1068-processor is only displaying 48K?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
  • David L.
    • Jul 2006

I have the Neil Young DVD and my RSP-1068 displays 96K while it's playing. I have my Panasonic DVD player set to "Up to 96K" in the sub menu and it is connected to the Rotel via an optical cable.

While the DVD is in the menu stage it displays 48K, however once I press play and the music starts it displays 96K.

Comment

• chanlon
      • Sep 2003

Wow, I'm not sure what I have done incorrectly.
      I have my DVD player connected via a digital optical cable and have it selected to output 96K too.

Any advice out there?

Comment

• style
        Super Senior Member
        • Feb 2006

@chanlon,

Hallo , i have the same problem. With the dvd-movie i have dolby digital 48k
        (set dvd = LPCM 48k in place 44,1k) 5.1 and with dvd EX or dts 6.1 i can change with dts dolby prologic IIx M (for me better as Cinema) or too dts discrete ES (RSP1068&RMB1075) status modus FL/C/FR/SL/SR/CB1&CB2/ SUB
        (with 5 channel!!!!!!!!)
        Is better set the system with "only 5 channel?" = better quality?
        Or nothing touch and the dvd via optical/Coaxial and Multi input to?
        multi imput = display bypass is this correct
        -----------
        With DVD Music i set all the same (DVD LPCM: Yes, audio output: normal and no PCM). I try the set on dvd menu: 2 ch. PCM but only on the languages.

omar
        [SIZE=7]Pioneer 427XD, RotelRsp1068-Rmb1075, Denon 3910&2200,B&W703,Htm7,CDM7, asw750

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"