X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • landshark99
    • Dec 2006

RR-1060 and a switch problem...

Hello all!

Glad to have finally purchased a RSX-1057 and loving it, love the remote too but having some problems switching inputs with the RR-1060... sometimes it will work.. other times it won't... i can't seem to find any help regarding a specific resolution and just wanted to see if someone can steer me in the right direction on how to make it switch instead of beeping like a geiger counter... yes yes i know how to disable the beep

Everything else seems to work like a charm, programmed a couple of remotes no problem, Except the Directv one... but not a big deal for now...

Any help appreciated!
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Sorry if you know this, but you have to hold the input buttons down for a second or two for it to send the code out.

If you knew that, you can try doing a factory reload on the remote. If that doesn't work I quick call to your dealer should get you a new one coming.

Kevin D.

Comment

• landshark99
      • Dec 2006

Ya i hold a button down and it beeps like crazy but 90% of the time no switch. I have already did a reset a few times... still no go... I guess will call the dealer tomorrow and see what they say, its only 2 weeks old thanks!

Comment

• soundhound
        • Mar 2004

Try new batteries, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"