X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmac
    • Aug 2006

RSX-1067 either on or off.

I've come home several times to find My RSX either completely off(not in standby, and the switch on)or on. Has anyone had this problem? I'm afraid that the unit is powering up and the thermal protection is kicking in and shuting it down. I've got a six foot cabinet with a door that when open offers plenty of airflow. The problem is I don't leave the door open when I'm gone, but I just don't see it getting that hot.
    Epson Home Cinema 1080p, Panasonic TH42PX600U, Onkyo PR-SC 886, Earthquake Cinenova 7, Sony 400 Disk dvd, Paradigm studio 20' v.4s, Outlaw LFM-1 & LFM-2,Tripp lite line cond, Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD, Playstation 3, Roku, & WD TV, APC AV H15
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

There's a setting whether to turn on when power is applied or enter standby when power is applied. I would start there.

In any case it sounds like some power fluctuations going on. You might want to pick up a battery back-up to keep things sane.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Bmac
      • Aug 2006

That works, thanks for the help.
      Epson Home Cinema 1080p, Panasonic TH42PX600U, Onkyo PR-SC 886, Earthquake Cinenova 7, Sony 400 Disk dvd, Paradigm studio 20' v.4s, Outlaw LFM-1 & LFM-2,Tripp lite line cond, Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD, Playstation 3, Roku, & WD TV, APC AV H15

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"