X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chasw98
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

Comments on RSP-1068

I have a chance to "acquire" a RSP-1068 black pre/pro for $1,100.00. I currenty have an Outlaw 950 pre/pro. I am using a Denon 3910, HTPC, and DirecTV for source. Lots of music, SACD, DVD-A, and 2 channel CD. And, of course movies! I have 8 channels of Earhquake Cinenova powering my DIY speakers and 1300 watts for my DIY sub. Should I hold out for a "higher priced" better unit or will this make a definite difference in fidelity for me. I have no way of auditioning or hearing one so I just have to go on reviews and comments and specs. Thanks in advance.

Chuck
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

In my opinion and I'm sure there are people that will disagree, but I do think the 1068 is more musical than the 950. SO if you really listen to a lot of music, even more so than HT, it's definitely worth it.
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"