X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

used prices for a 1068?

Looking for an used 1068, but wondering if the resell value of 1068 will go even lower when the 1069 is introduced? Should I wait to get a better deal on a used 1068?
  • shadow 8
    • Aug 2004

All electronics depreciate so the 1068 will be worth less in six months than it is now. If you buy used, the previous owner will take the major depreciation hit, not you. Don't expect the replacement pre before summer, so thats quite a wait.

Comment

• Blindamood
      • Sep 2003

If the newer model (RSP-1069?) has everything that has been reported, I will offer you a very good price on a very well cared for RSP-1068 when they become available!
      Brad

Comment

• BlazeMaster
        • May 2004

thanks Blindamood, but I'm looking for a silver unit to match my silver 1075.

Comment

• geeza
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Blindamood
          If the newer model (RSP-1069?) has everything that has been reported, I will offer you a very good price on a very well cared for RSP-1068 when they become available!
          Hi Brad,

I would be interested about black unit, but I'm not quite sure there is a 110/230V switch. If not, it will be unusable for me in europe.
          Andrzej

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"