X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbarata
    • Feb 2003

RSP-1066 front channel redirect to Classé CAP-101

RSP-1066 front channel to Classé CAP-101

I’m trying to use my Classé CAP-101 integrated amplifier to drive the front channels for RSP-1066. I’ve connected the front L and R pre-outs from RSP-1066 to an input in CAP-101, but I can not ear any sound (even with the volume in RSP-1066 at maximum). I’ve also tried the TAPE input, but without success too.

Am I doing something wrong? :banghead:
    Movies: Samsung LCD LE37A557, Rotel RSP-1066 & RMB-1075, Sony PS3, VdH D-102 Hybrid III interc, QED XT-350 & Supra Rondo 4x2,5 speaker cable, QED Qunex P75 coax, Monitor Audio Silver 5i/8i/10i speakers, REL Quake sub, QED Qunex SR-SW subwoofer cable, IXOS XHT458 HDMI, Supra LoRad, Isotek Mini Sub GII;
    Music: Rega Planar 3, Goldring 1042, Vincent PHO-8, Krell KAV-280cd, Krell KAV-400xi, B&W 703, Siltech SQ-28 Classic G5 (XLR), Siltech LS-68 Classic Mk2, Nordost Vishnu, QED Qonduit MDH6.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"