X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicente
    • May 2004

Conect a monitor to RSX 1056

Hi everybody!

I have a spare LCD PC monitor with only a VGA input, and I was thinking of using it as a display for the RSX 1056/RDV 1060 combo as I have it conected to a projector.

This way I won't need to turn on the projector every time I need to change the setup, see a DVD-A menu or check something on a DVD.

Is it any cable than can do the conversion from SVHS, Components or any other rsx 1056 outputs to the VGA of the monitor? Any other way to connect both?

I've seen some cables that have the proper ends I need but I don't know if they will do the conversion or if I need something additional.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Vicente; 23 November 2006, 06:55 Thursday.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

You'll need a scan converter. The cheap ones should do well enough to navigate the menus. You might have better luck looking for a video-game to PC monitor adapter. Same thing, different name.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"