X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psklenar
    • May 2001

Audio Dropouts fixed!

Steve Simon of HTF has posted that Outlaw has found and fixed the audio drop out bug in the productoin 950's! He's posted his report on HTF, AVS and the Outlaw Saloon.

pat----

email: :<a href="mailtoat@sklenar.info">pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
    pat----

email: pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

Noted. Speed of thumb twiddling has increased. :roll:

When I read this on HTF, I sort of guessed this meant I'd have my unit by 4/25 or so. With still no communication from outlaw, seems unlikely.

Whatcha think?

BB

Comment

• psklenar
      • May 2001

Brandon,

To be honest, I have no idea. I haven't wanted to bother the Outlaw's any more than necessary while they've been working on this since I don't have a 950 to test things for them.

I hope they ship soon myself since I'm fairly well down on the waiting list.

pat----

email: :<a href="mailtoat@sklenar.info">pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
      pat----

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

Yea, it's been almost a week since the fix was reported yet nothing "official" has come from Outlaw. That seems a bit odd to me.

Maybe they're waiting until the fix all the units in their first batch?

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• psklenar
          • May 2001

FWIW, there was a report on the Outlaw Saloon, by a user with the handle "Turbo", that he had just received his "fixed" 950 yesterday (the 18th). It's the 7th post down in this thread.Several pepole asked for followup info, nothing yet. Unfortunatley even this thread, as so many other Outlaw 950 related ones have lately, has degenerated into foolishness.

pat----

pat----

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"