X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ErrolP
    • Feb 2002

Tuning B&K Setup for 305/307

Just received my 305 and now in the process of tweaking my setup. I was hoping for some help, advice or general commentary on a few things I currently am trying to setup. For a better idea of my environment, I have B&W 804's with a B&W HTM2 for my mains and center. I also have a FS12 Velodyne sub. My setup is in a room of 25' by 17'.

My Questions:

-- What does anyone think of the EQ Loudness and EQ Theater listening functions? Any perceived enhancement?

-- I have several Humps -- upwards and downwards -- in my room eq. Which should I tune? Above 100 htz or below.

-- My response for Variable EQ is totally flat for both Bass and Treble. Is this normal and you just use on a trial type basis to tweak your bass and treble?

-- The speaker placement function, any problems with it? I have a main that is 2 feet closer (left) and my rears are a little oddball due to room, etc. Just seems that the spatial effects are better when I do not use any of the distance / delay features.

-- I shut off the cross over on the sub which was also variable and the B&K is controlling it. Considering my speakers, anyplace I can start at in terms of adjusting cross over for optimum sound from anyone else's experience or leave at 80?

Any comments would be appreciated.
    Thank You.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"