Anyone having mute delay problems at layer changes with v3.5 of AV32Rs software?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel Brecher
    • Aug 2000

Anyone having mute delay problems at layer changes with v3.5 of AV32Rs software?

Fellow Tag fans,

Looooooong time since I've roamed these parts. Ran the latest AV32R software the other night and I am pleased to FINALLY see the THX issue (where it kept switching off at a layer change, chapter skip of fast forward) fixed, but a new problem has come to play and need to know if it's bothering anyone else.

If you're running 3.5, have any of you noticed an annoying mute delay whilst the processor switches audio modes? It does this when you go to DVD menus for example, cutting of about 3 seconds of whatever audio a menu may run. That's not TOO bad, what IS bad however is that it's cutting 3 seconds of audio at DVD layer changes too.

Run a DVD where you know the layer change to be, wait for it to come and the TAG will see a break in the audio stream, hold for 3 seconds cutting off whatever sound may follow in the movie after the change. I may have to hop back to a previous version of the software because this issue really bugs me. For what it's worth I went from version 3.40 to 3.5... I skipped the update in between, never got round to it so no idea if the fault was in that or is new to v3.5...

:-/

Daniel (UK)
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"