X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psklenar
    • May 2001

Some new info on upcoming Outlaw Model 950

I received the following from Scott at Outlaw Audio last night. It was in reply to some questions about the physical cabinetm but he added a bit of news I hadn't heard before:

The dimensions for the Model 950 will be 5" x 17" x 15" (H x W x D), and will not be rack mountable. Also ... Cirrus Logic (Crystal) is in a foot race with our software design team. They have developed two new circuit enhancements and are working around the clock to incorporate them into the 950. If this can be accomplished we will be the first to offer them anywhere. Since I know you're going to ask, the first has to do with the cross over network, and the second involves an advanced seven channel algorithm. It is all but certain we will have at least one of these enhancements.
    Take care,

pat----

email: :<a href="mailtoat@sklenar.info">pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
    pat----

email: pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

wow thanks for the update pat...you know you really should moderate this area

Comment

• psklenar
      • May 2001

Thank you Andrew.

But yesterday afternoon was the first time I've had a chance to visit any of the forums I like to follow since last friday. Not really fair ot anyone for my to try to moderate anything if I can only get around to looking in so rarely.

But I do appreciate the thought!

pat----

email: :<a href="mailtoat@sklenar.info">pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair
      pat----

email: pat@sklenar.info ---===--- home page: Grumpy's Lair

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Well thats why se set up co moderators so that one can cover for the other I'd LOVE to have to co mod this area with me.

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

I tried. Job still open if he wants it Andrew. Grind him down, lol.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"