X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JKalman
    • Nov 2005

Room Conditioners VS. Regular Preamp

In a few months I will be buying a preamp and have been considering the Ayre K-1xe. The only conflict I have is possibly buying a preamp that is also a room conditioner like the TacT preamp.

I don't have the greatest space and feel I could benefit from a preamp that can measure the room responses and alter the analog output based on what would sound the best in my audio space.

I guess my question is, can I get something besides the TacT that would not be a preamp, yet would give me all the similar functionalities? I want the Ayre preamp sound, because, frankly, it is one of the best I've heard considering its price.

What piece of equipment can I put into my component chain to get this kind of functionality? Would I need an equalizer, or would I need more than that to measure in room responses and alter them automatically? Do people have any devices they would recommend that they have used, or that they have heard stellar reviews about?

As much as I want to condition the room, the Ayre sound is more important to me, so I need some alternative to the TacT.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! ;x(
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"