X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

anyone heard this amp, Marsh HT500S

Hi all

i read a review online about these amps, as i am wanting to change my Rotel for something different, just curious if anyone had heard these, would you put them in the same league as say Krelll or Classe?

thanks

Kurt
  • warnerwh
    • Jan 2006

You may want to see where Marsh is business wise. I owned a Marsh a couple of years ago and couldn't get any info from them or Sililoquy who owned them. The amplifier was an excellent amp though. If you want to change from Rotel I'd opt for something like Classe, Bryston or Krell. The Rotel is an excellent amp. Unless you need more power I would keep it.

Comment

• kurtholz
      • Feb 2005

thanks so much, think i have decided on staying with Krell or trying a conrad johnson, something in a mono block would work to

you think my wife would notice a couple 300lb monoblocks sitting under that new plasma

hahahahahha

regards''

Kurt

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"