X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spearmint
    • Sep 2004

CEC CD Transport

I have done a search on this forum and others and cannot find much information on the CEC TL51X CD transport.

The interesting thing is that there are no specs published either on the web or in the manual.

This unit appears to be built like a brick outhouse, although I am curious as to why there are not published specifications.

I have had this unit running for a couple of days now and it is settling in very nicely, it has more detail in the upper and lower frequencies than the Rotel RCD-1072 that it replaced, although I am amazed there appears to be very little information about these units.

BTW the sales guy in the audio shop put me onto this unit, and explained it was as good if not better than the Teac Esoteric P-700, which is why I was in the shop, was to buy a second hand Esoteric P-500 they had for sale and ended up walking out with this unit.

Does anyone here have any experience with these transports?

So far I am more than happy with its performance.
    Richard

"Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... "
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"