X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

$30,000 Speaker cables!?

Ok, honostly... does anyone care to explain why on earth there is a need for a 12ft pair of speaker cables that cost $30 grand??

Just curious....

I laughed my butt off the other day when someone mentioned a $3000 set, let alone a set that cost 10x as much???

Found this local company.. all of 20 mins away from me.. maybe I should swing by and have them demonstrate for me....

B&W
  • Kens1
    • Mar 2005

Let me know how the audition turns out. Maybe I could trade in my car for a set if it's worth it.
    Seriously, I know quality cables can make a difference, but I can just imagine what kind of $$$ you would have to have invested in gear to hear it.
    I know there is better gear out there than what I own, but I have come to the point where I have carefully selected my gear (within my budget) to assemble a systm that I am more than happy with. Now I spend my funds on music/ HT to enjoy it.
    To each their own and god bless capitalism - it is what gives people in North America the abilty to discuss these topics and hopefully learn from eachother no matter how indifferent we are to the topic.

Comment

• Wayne E
      • May 2004

NBS = No Bull Shait ?

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

High-end cables can make a difference (look at CAT Cables as a great example), but there is a point of diminishing returns as cost goes up.

Assuming a $30 cable is 10x better than a $3 cable, is a $300 cable 10x better than a $30 cable? Maybe. But is a $3000 cable 10x better than a $300 cable? Probably not. A $30K cable is probably not all that much better than the $3000, or even $300 cable.

Comment

• Foxman
          • Jan 2003

I choke on the thought of spending 100 bucs on a single cable personaly. Thats one nice thing about Cat Cables, good quality...reasonable price.
          IMO

My Movies
          Bad Pics of my system

Comment

• H.Donald
            • Aug 2004

I'd buy a pair,but....then after a while I would want to upgrade,and then what?

Comment

• george_k
              • Jan 2004

I bought a pair of these to add to my athena bookshelfs, they now sound better than my buddies Classe + Wadia + B&W signature series setup!

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2005

LOL!
                Thanks for sharing the humor with me guys.
                B&W

Comment

• KeithM
                  • Oct 2005

7500 for a power cable, jeez.

Comment

• Adz
                    • Jan 2004

Talk about law of diminishing returns - Here is another insane cable company - 2 meter component cable - $30,000!!!!!

I'd rather buy a Runco and some cheap cables.

Adz

Comment

• Lex
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Apr 2001

Because in order to spend 10% on cables if your speakers cost 300,000, then you need to spend 30K. Nough said.

Now, please, let's not turn this into a big running cable thread that finishes with cables that are actually as good as CATs.

I've heard of NBS before, but I didn't recall them being at that level. What can you say, I can say nothing myself except I was actually busy today building my cables I sell. Wonder if they built a pair of those this week?
                      Doug
                      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Wayne E
                        • May 2004

This cable is available only from the factory and is handmade by Mr. Fields and the chief technician.
                        In all seriousness, this guy seems like he's running his own business. Hey, I'm all for someone making a living. If I were in his spot, I'd probably do the same thing. Sell a few pair of cables a month, and you're all set. It's either that or make 500 pair of cables to sell at $10 - which would mean working night and day to manufacture them. I'd rather spend 8 hours making 2 pair of cables, then take the rest of the month off, any day.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Mar 2005

Oh my thought exactly, all he has to do is sell a few and your golden..

But come one.. really..
                          1- what can it cost to make these
                          2- how much better can they be then say.. something that cost $3000.

Thats all, im sure they would sound great in any of our systems, and im sure he knows what hes doing.. But In My Opinion (everyone is intitled to that) these have crossed the line of sanity.

But i give him two thumbs up for being able to do what he does. Id love to make a living off that.. Hell 2 pair of those cost more then my anual income!
                          B&W

Comment

• RobP
                            Ultra Senior Member
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Wayne E
                            In all seriousness, this guy seems like he's running his own business. Hey, I'm all for someone making a living. If I were in his spot, I'd probably do the same thing. Sell a few pair of cables a month, and you're all set. It's either that or make 500 pair of cables to sell at $10 - which would mean working night and day to manufacture them. I'd rather spend 8 hours making 2 pair of cables, then take the rest of the month off, any day.

Yeah, but in the long run how long will this guy last? Not long. It reminds me of a joke I heard one time.

There were these two bulls standing on the side of a hill looking down on a field full of gurneys, the young bull looks at the old bull and says, hey lets run down there and have our way with one of those cows, the old bull looks at him, smiles and says, how bout we walk down, take our time, and have them all?
                            Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• dyazdani
                              Moderator Emeritus
                              • Oct 2005

NBS has been around for quite a while, but they aren't sold at all that many dealers. Most of their cables are on the high end of the price scale though they did have a run of ICs in the $100 range at one time.

I know several people who swear by them and my dad actually had a couple at one time.
                              Danish

Comment

• bigburner
                                Super Senior Member
                                • May 2005

Race Car Driver, you forget that ordinary cables are made out of ordinary copper whereas expensive cables like those NBS ones are made out of special copper. OK, you won't find special copper in the periodic table, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You just need to have faith that special copper exists, and once you have faith anything is possible.

Comment

• PewterTA
                                  • Nov 2004

Obviously he doesn't sell "many" of those cables. If he did, the NBS website would be a lot better than what it is. I mean why would you not even have pictures of your cables?!!? Plus if you read the reviews, I think half of them were written by a 12 - 15 year old... mistakes!!!

I don't know, if I was selling cables like that I'd seriously build a MUCH better website...

I think I'll stick with my CATs that Doug just built for me (probably the ones he was talking about building!)... :B
                                  Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                                  -Dan

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Mar 2005

Haha, thats what I was thinking about the website.
                                    I was like... thats it?
                                    B&W

Comment

• Bob
                                      • Jul 2000

don't know, if I was selling cables like that I'd seriously build a MUCH better website...
                                      That's for sure. I like it where it says to see the picture of the inside of the cable and all that's there is a cheesey drawing. Now, that's sure impressive and makes me start reaching for my wallet.
                                      I also like their add for IC's. The first four feet is $10,000, the second four feet is only $5,000. I guess the real expense is the labor and connectors.
                                      I think they are just trolling and seeing if anybody bites.

Comment

• MarkR
                                        • Jan 2005

Hey things are getting tough for us big boys, I just had to move my speakers a couple of feet closer together. Saved myself 10 grand :lol: .

Comment

• Wayne E
                                          • May 2004

Originally posted by MarkR
                                          Hey things are getting tough for us big boys, I just had to move my speakers a couple of feet closer together. Saved myself 10 grand :lol: .
                                          Really? I decided to sell my speakers, completely. Instead, I'll just use a pair of $300 Sennheiser headphones. I just saved $40K by doing this. Oh, the really sad part is that I was about to spend $40K on cables for my $350 speakers. :E :E :E

Comment

• Dmantis
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Jun 2004

I got a big problem with cables that cost that much or more. think about it for aminute. How much money does it take to get the signal from one place to another uneffected? Is this an Impossible task? Does it take 30k to be able to send the signal correctly???

I had a very intresting conversation with a Rep of a high end cable company. I'll leave the name out due to respect and all. But this guy I asked "What cables would match my setup, my level of system? He said " why not use the best we have, it's about getting out of the way of the path, why settle for a cable thats in the way??" This line of thinking I can see from a certain point of view. But when your speaker wire could cost more then the amp and speakers they are connected 2, I gotta question it unless there is something I don't know!!!

I'll take a minute to give some of my background. I'm a professional Audio video Installer.A musican. A hobbiest.

I have owned many different high end cables. There where times when some of the cables I owned and tested sounded exaclty the same. With my experience, It tells me that the cables I'm testing are now able to send the signal from A to B the best my gear can. Sonic limitations in my system( the level quality of amp, Pre , source, Speakers, Power, wire , Room ,ETC) must have been reached at this level of cables. Thats always my goal is to match my system carefully so I get the best performance I can.

Higher end system can benefit from Higher end cables, Power, amps, etc. But when do you achive sonic perfection? Video perfection? my Question is Does it take extreme high end to achive this level? At what point do you exceed the studio monitors, mic's and artists gears sound quality?

Lex owns and runs Cat cables which looks to be great quality cables( I have no personal experience yet). I wonder how he spec's out a systems cable? How does he determine the level of cables that should go into that given system?

I think Lex could probably explain cable theory better then myself. I have my experience with my systems and many I have Installed. I have learned very different ways to spec wires into ones system.

Dan

Comment

• Snap
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Feb 2005

:nonod: What a crazy thread! :yesnod: The whole Quaility per $$ at some point gets crazy out of proportion. DMantis has some good points! :yesnod: It has been said in some places, you are to spend 10% of the total system on cables. Some say 1/3??

Personally I think that some peoples equipment is better than their ears! :yesnod:

I did have an installer friend of mine that was at CEDIA this year, who saw a set of 30K speaker wires. I said that they were not plain speaker wires due to the fact that he said it had some sort of transformer, or filters... Any ways accourding to him, he said they hooked them up to some crappy speakers and made them sound awesome!

Sorry for rambling.....to add to the above post.....I would not put cables in a system that was 10x better than the rest of the sytem. If your total system is 8K why spend 1K on ultra high end cables when the rest of the system will not support it.

I guess my take would not to put a set of Lex's silver cables, and hook them up to a 30 buck Wal-Mart Ampex DVD player! I would use cables like that and hook it up to a 3910.

Any ways....sorry for rambling. :T
                                              The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• Lex
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Apr 2001

Actually Snap, there's another way to look at it that can make a lot of sense. Regardless of the system used "today", putting in cables that can grow with your system changes in the future within reason seems a smart choice to having to upgrade them constantly to keep pace with other equipment upgrades. In other words, buying good cables may be a better decision today if you know you want to upgrade that Walmart system in the end anyway, and today can only afford some cables, not the components you want.

Besides, one of my silver digital cables is just as capable of getting more out of a 30 buck DVD player, as it is one you paid 300 for. "More" is just at a different level. Is it a smart decision? Well, probably not to smart unless you know you plan to upgrade. But if you do, then you know you'd have a great cable in place for when you do upgrade components, if you overcabled today.

Lex
                                                Doug

Comment

• Snap
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Feb 2005

yeah that is a way to look at it Lex.

Comment

• Armand
                                                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Kevin P
                                                    High-end cables can make a difference (look at CAT Cables as a great example), but there is a point of diminishing returns as cost goes up.

Assuming a $30 cable is 10x better than a $3 cable, is a $300 cable 10x better than a $30 cable? Maybe. But is a $3000 cable 10x better than a $300 cable? Probably not. A $30K cable is probably not all that much better than the $3000, or even $300 cable.
                                                    When you say CAT cable, do you mean like CAT 5 cable?

Comment

• Lex
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Apr 2001

No Armand, we mean like CAT Cables as in the banner ad at the bottom of this page, my company www.catcables.com.

But the confusion has occured before.

thanks,
                                                      Doug
                                                      Doug

Comment

• GregLett
                                                        • May 2005

Armand, you sound like a voice data guy.
                                                        Greg

Comment

• Armand
                                                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by GregLett
                                                          Armand, you sound like a voice data guy.
                                                          Close. Networks.

Comment

• Armand
                                                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Lex
                                                            No Armand, we mean like CAT Cables as in the banner ad at the bottom of this page, my company www.catcables.com.

But the confusion has occured before.

thanks,
                                                            Doug
                                                            Ahh, no wonder you drive a Beemer. :W

So Doug, which cable manufacturer would you say your cables are similar to. They appear to be Audioquest-like at a cheaper price. I believe in using well built cables but I hate the voodoo garbage.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Mar 2005

Heh, makes you wonder with cables "that good" if the wiring inside the amp would be the "restriction" in your system... LOL..

I didnt start this thread to rip on any company, not really, but I was in shock to what I was actually seeing my screen infront of me.

I can appreciate hi priced eqipment, automobiles etc... when its justified... but come on... speaker cables??? 30k?
                                                              B&W

Comment

• Snap
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Feb 2005

Race,
                                                                I agree man. 30K on speaker cables tells me several things...
                                                                1. You have to much money!
                                                                2. You do not know how to handle your too much money.
                                                                3. Please allow me to manage your too much money! :lol:

Not you race but who ever has 30K speaker wires!

Comment

• Lex
                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                  • Apr 2001

Armand, we really strive for our own identity in the cable biz, to the extent possible. Some products that have now been obsoleted I guess have shown our creativity. Others, like the Silvercats were our foundation, and are still made today. Once we find a good design, we set out to refine it into a great design. We always start with the best raw materials we can find that offer high value, for a reasonable investment. Then if we can, we improve on that product, in some way, no matter how small. It's the niche we've chosen, and where we fit in the food chain.

Sometimes, it's true, I wonder if I am even making money, as material invoices come in, and the bottom line is balanced. We hope that someday, we will achieve our financial goals. In the meantime, we are content to continue building great products, at reasonable prices. Hey, we sell you solid silver 99.99% purity for what the big boys sell you decent copper for in many cases. What's your choice?

Yeah, we really don't try to be "like anybody". In fact, there are designs of ours that have been cloned by other cable makers, even names that have been emulated in one way or another. So, perhaps a better question out there is, who's trying to be like CAT? Our goal is to bridge the gap between mid-line quality and high end, and then do it at prices that are anything but high end.

Actually, my day job, prior "car smarts", as well as a little bit of stupid, put me in my M3. I would not be driving an M3 today were it not for my Dad teaching me about cars, helping me with trades in years gone by, establishing contacts in the car business, etc... My Dad is gone now, but at least some of his car knowledge is still with me. I've made smarter buying decisions than the M3 in cars. But at the time, I thought I had to have it and basically mortgaged "the farm" to get it. I was pretty stupid at the time as a had a really nice 01 330 ci sports coupe, low miles, that I was invested in a lot better than the M. I should not have traded that car. But... Well, anyway, at least I have a pretty darn nice 03 M3 with under 17K miles on it. I plan to keep this car for a very long time, and hopefully keep the miles down on it so it stays good. I'll then content myself to drive other less desirable transportation on a daily basis like my old Passport 4 X 4 or S10 truck. When I get the M paid for, I will upgrade one of my daily drivers some anyway. I may be forced to before then, or to drive the M more. We'll see.
                                                                  Doug

Comment

• NMyTree
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Race Car Driver
                                                                    Ok, honostly... does anyone care to explain why on earth there is a need for a 12ft pair of speaker cables that cost $30 grand??
                                                                    http://www.nbscables.com/products/new.html
                                                                    You do realize that these $30,000.00 cables automatically, magically, transport the bands/artists of what ever CD/LP you're listening to, directly into your livingroom! Just like Star Trek!

That's right! Tom Petty, Triumph, Rush, Gordon Lighfoot, Pink Floyd, Chet Atkins and any other artist will physically appear in your livingroom and perform your favorite album......For Only $30,000.00 !!!!

Disclaimer :

NBS CABLES is not legally or financially responsible or liable for any damages to your home and the furnishings therein. Please use artists with extreme discretion and exercise common sense.

Section 1) Do not tap on glass. Do not poke with stick. Do not feed the artists.

Section 2) Do not expose to sunlight or extreme temperatures. Do not add water. Avoid direct contact with minors.

Section 3) Fans of Rap and Hip-Hop should secure adequate firearms and ammunition, as to which defend oneself with. All firearms presently on the physical body of said (Rap/Hip-Hop) artist will be transported along with artist. Take extreme precautions.

Section 4) Fans of Pearl Jam should lock and secure their vintage wine collection and vinyl LP collection while Mr. Vedder is on your property. NBS CABLES will not be held responsible for consumed vintage wine or any vinyl LPs that may turn up missing.

Disclaimer II : Sara McLachlan is not available for this service. Her CD is on continuous "Repeat" on my CD Player, at my house, and I have one dozen backup power generators. She won't be leaving here any time soon.
                                                                    Tony

Comment

• Snap
                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                      • Feb 2005

:laughat:

Now that is funny!

Comment

• NMyTree
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Snap
                                                                        :laughat:

Now that is funny!
                                                                        :B glad you enjoyed it :B
                                                                        Tony

Comment

• lvhung
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jun 2005

I believe in some brand of 1 K cables but
                                                                          more than 1k is a thing to show off

Comment

• Ryko
                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                            • Jan 2006
                                                                            • 16

I love their Bevis and Butthead style font they used for the NBS logo..

For over a $100,000 you can get THIS!:T

Click image for larger version

Name:	omega-small.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	936305
                                                                            Thats the wonderful detailed pic of the cables :rofl:
                                                                            Last edited by theSven; 07 May 2023, 08:12 Sunday. Reason: Updatge image location

Comment

• Alloroc
                                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                                              • Dec 2005
                                                                              • 2580

#39
                                                                              Why do some audiophiles spend what they spend on speakers, cables, turntables and so on?

Is it the unrelenting obsession to create the most realistic soundstage for their listneing pleasure? Or is it, to put it simply, because they can?

V.
                                                                              Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

• Claude D D
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Jan 2003
                                                                                • 465

#40
                                                                                I hope Doug(the owner of this forum and Cat Cables) will allow me to post some info regarding NBS cables. NBS has been around for almost 20 years and is highly respected in the hi-end audio community.I'll post some pictures of systems we have in our store that are currently set up with NBS cables and some more info. Hopefully this will enlighten some of you as too the level and quality of these cables.Please enjoy the pics. :T

NBS Audio Cable

Nothing but signal
                                                                                NBS Audio Cables was founded on the simple philosophy that cables should deliver the full resolution of a system.

Noise, in a cable, can and will affect the audio frequency range and interfere with an audio signal. The most common noise, Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), affects a cable directly in the audio range. RFI presents itself as hiss, commercial radio broadcasts, intercom broadcasts, or any other radio signal broadcast in the audible range.

Another source of noise is Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). Whenever electricity, i.e., an audio signal, passes through a wire, it produces inductance that creates an electromagnetic field. Because EMI manifests itself at a high frequency, it is commonly believed not to interfere with the audible range of frequencies. However, all frequencies demonstrate harmonic structures. Even if the cause of EMI is outside the audible range, the upper and lower harmonics of a given frequency often present themselves within the audible range. At the very least, EMI causes degradation of audio frequencies.

Patented technologies create the NBS sound
                                                                                Every NBS cable employs the circuitry of a Passive Frequency Inductance Network (PFIN) combined with hand-made construction and unconventional use of silver shielding. The higher the line of NBS cable, the more sophisticated the PFIN circuitry becomes. Unique wire-weave patterns and the use of the finest materials available contribute further to the world-renowned NBS Sound.

The RCA connectors employed on the SIGNATURE-II through STATEMENT lines are the exclusive design of Walter Fields. These connectors are manufactured of gold-plated beryllium copper for greater conductance and a specially plated chromium barrel to reject RFI and EMI. The combined result puts the NBS philosophy into practice by achieving a dramatically lowered noise floor, maximal dynamic range, and the ultimate in information retrieval. The quality craftsmanship of NBS cables allows us to extend a life-time warranty to the original owner.

A look inside the cable

1. Lowest noise floor of any audio cable on the market
                                                                                NBS cables eliminate up to 98% of radio frequency and electromagnetic interferences WITHOUT compromising dynamic range. You get the FULL resolution of your system minus the noise. Delivering "Nothing But Signal" is what NBS cables are all about.

2. Hand-made construction
                                                                                We\'ve tried to machine-make cables in an effort to reduce cost. But the result was lacking. They simply didn\'t sound as good. So, hand-made they remain * from start to finish. Every cable is individually crafted and tested.

3. The best materials money can buy
                                                                                We don\'t cut a single corner. We use the purest available solid core copper, silver (for shielding and solder), rhodium (white gold), yellow gold, and chromium.

4. There\'s more to an NBS cable than meets the eye
                                                                                Our unique wire-weave pattern requires substantially more material than you might imagine. A single four-foot cable, for example, can require up to 48-feet of solid core copper wire. That\'s why our top-end cables are so rigid.

5. Distance/Time Dependent designs
                                                                                The inherent conductance/impedance values of a material impact signal transfer ratios in a predictable manner. In practical terms, that means we design a four-foot interconnect somewhat differently than a 20-foot interconnect of the same line. Every NBS cable is uniquely engineered to maximize information retrieval "in sync."
                                                                                6. We pay attention to what you DON'T hear as well as what you DO
                                                                                There's a prevalent belief that EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) does not significantly impact cable performance since EMI frequencies are above the audible range. Not so from our point of view. EVERY frequency * audible or not * demonstrates a harmonic structure. Even if you can't hear EMI specifically, its harmonic structure contributes to overall degradation of audio frequencies. That's why NBS cables are designed to reject up to 98% of EMI.
                                                                                Back to top

7. Exclusive connector design
                                                                                We couldn't find an RCA connector that lived up to our ideals for high-end cable. So we designed our own. SIGNATURE-III through STATEMENT-III cables employ RCA connectors designed by Walter Fields for exclusive use on NBS cables. These connectors feature a gold-plated beryllium copper plug for maximum conductance and a specially plated chromium barrel engineered specifically to reject RFI and EMI. They're machined to jeweler's standards (of course).
                                                                                Back to top

8. People who can choose any cable they want choose NBS
                                                                                NBS is the cable component in the home audio systems of Arnie Nudell (designer of GENESIS speakers), Michael Kay (high-end audio "icon" and president of Lyric Hi-Fi in New York/Greece) as well as many other discriminating audiophiles.
                                                                                Back to top

9. Get more out of your existing system with NBS cables
                                                                                Cables are an often overlooked component of an audio system. Yet, it is the cable that is responsible for transmitting EVERY signal throughout your system. Settling for a lesser cable is like installing a cheap four cylinder engine in a Mercedes. Looks good on the outside, but no guts on the inside. NBS cables deliver up to 98% of your components' capabilities. In most cases, that's a dramatic increase in performance.
                                                                                Back to top

10. Lifetime guarantee
                                                                                NBS cables are so well constructed that we guarantee them for life to the original owner. If a connector (or anything else) ever breaks, we'll repair it free of charge.

Name:	IMG_0194 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1337
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	844967

Name:	IMG_0195 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1301
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	844968

Name:	IMG_0200 (Medium).JPG
Views:	2899
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	844969

Name:	IMG_0214 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1275
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	844970

Name:	IMG_0197 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1487
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	844971
                                                                                Last edited by theSven; 07 May 2023, 08:11 Sunday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Ryko
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • Jan 2006
                                                                                  • 16

#41
                                                                                  I still would not pay that much for cables.

Comment

• Claude D D
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jan 2003
                                                                                    • 465

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Ryko
                                                                                    I still would not pay that much for cables.
                                                                                    Good for you.Some people are perfectly content driving a Honda Civic.But others want a Mercedes. To each his own. :T

Comment

• Ryko
                                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                                      • Jan 2006
                                                                                      • 16

#43
                                                                                      Lol righttt..their is ALOT more that goes into a CAR build as oppose to a Cable build.

And is that your mustang in your avitar? You spend 30gz on cables but you own a mustang? lol that makes tons of sense

Comment

• Claude D D
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Jan 2003
                                                                                        • 465

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Ryko
                                                                                        Lol righttt..their is ALOT more that goes into a CAR build as oppose to a Cable build.

And is that your mustang in your avitar? You spend 30gz on cables but you own a mustang? lol that makes tons of sense
                                                                                        So obviously you can't read because I never said I spent 30g on cables.But I do sell them and the car thing is just an analogy(look it up if you don't know what that means).
                                                                                        How can you judge something without having any experience with it?
                                                                                        You are more than welcome to come to our store to check it out for yourself.
                                                                                        Just because you can't afford or don't want a specific component it's no excuse to trash someone who can or does.Have a nice day. :T
                                                                                        P.S. The Mustangs just my winter beater.My main ride's a 93 Civic!!! :W

Comment

• Ryko
                                                                                          Junior Member
                                                                                          • Jan 2006
                                                                                          • 16

#45
                                                                                          Yes I cant read and I do not know what an analogy is. Hope those statements brought your "cool" factor to an all time high;x(:roll:

My main point is and was that i would not spend 30gz on a cable. Sorry you have a hard time comprehending the logic in that. The reason I assumed that you spent 30gz on the cables is because you are backing them up like you would do so. But, I guess you are just being a good sales men:T

I do not and would not justify something that I myself would not get. Even if it does make a world of difference. $30 grand? Right:roll:

And where do you see me trashing someone? I could care less about what people blow their money on. I made fun of the sites poorly designed logo and the lack of pictures. If Im buying something online that cost THAT much, I would expect to see full detailed pictures of the product, no matter what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          😀
                                                                                          😂
                                                                                          🥰
                                                                                          😘
                                                                                          🤢
                                                                                          😎
                                                                                          😞
                                                                                          😡
                                                                                          👍
                                                                                          👎
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"