X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krek
    • Jun 2005

new philips music server streamium line: WACS5

Philips is launching a HD based music server, without build in speakers. This device can best be compared with the Hifidelio or the upcoming Cambridge Audio 640H. It's called the WACS 5, and on the following site you can look in the User Manuel, wich gives the most info to date. I can't find the DAC they are using. Price in Holland is around 550 euro. This includes 1 wifi station. It has a 80 Gb HD, but only 69 Gb can be used for music. I think the other devices also have less space in the real world than stated in their specs.

here's the link
    Learn more about Philips and how we help improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health systems, Personal health and Lighting.

Of course I'm curious if someone has heard this unit, but I think it's a little too early for that.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"