• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bam!
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2004

My new Tubes

Hi guys

These are a pair of single ended monoblocks that have 845`s on them. They are 32 watts each and while I`ve only had them for 2 weeks now, I have fallen inlove with them.

They power my Open baffles that are a mixture of »Electrovoice drivers and Supravox. The EV is a wideband driver that I feed directly from the amp without any x over. Only the Supravox tweeter has a cap on it of 2.5 MFD.

Also there is a picture of my new subs that have Peerless drivers, one active, one passif.

Attached Files
    Got a nice rack to show me ?
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Bam!
    These are a pair of single ended monoblocks that have 845`s on them. They are 32 watts each and while I`ve only had them for 2 weeks now, I have fallen inlove with them.
    Niiiice! :T

I can't blame you for falling in love with them... tube gear has a certain allure. I love my cubicle tubicle system too!

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Hi Kevin

Thanks! ...and how is that system in the cubicle doing ?
      Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

The tubicle system is doing great, thanks for asking. After my house fire, it's my only surviving high-end system!

But it won't be long before I'm back in the house and I have a KILLER HT system planned for it (no tubes though, at least not in phase 1). Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"