X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenjudas
    • Mar 2005

Fleetwood Audio Speakers?

G'day everyone,has anyone had any dealings with Fleetwood Audio speakers.It's very hard to find any info on them and I can't find a single review anywhere.If anyone has owned or has listened to them,or has heard things about them,I'd be pleased to hear your thoughts.Thanks
  • siemon
    • Feb 2006

hello,
    Fleetwood is a fake company, the speakers low quality. Not for sale in stores.
    Ripoff Report on: Retro Distributors - fleetwood Audio - Retro distributors audio stereo ripoff equipment back of a van moorabin based company melbourne victoria

type fleetwood audio on google and you see it dousn't exist.
    greets

Comment

• NMyTree
      • May 2004

It is nice to know that the criminals are always working hard, to serve us better? Oh wait, did I say "serve" ? I meant screw.
      Tony

Comment

• greenjudas
        • Mar 2005

Siemon,thanks for the info.There have been quite alot of these on ebay Australia in the past 6 mths or so.Looks as though quite a few people have been stung and trying to recoup some of their cash :M

Comment

• nyc kity
          • Jul 2007

I was one of the naive ones

WHne I was 18 - thats 7 years ago. This white van was in Astoria, NY . It was 2 guys with the same story as I have read. They had too much inventory and there boss just wanted them to get rid of them. I bought (2) Fleetwood audio speakers from them for $300.00. To this day I still have them and until now have not been able to find any information on them. Theyarestill brand new in the box and I have the "owners manual" still too! I gues I was young and silly - but you live and learn and it is amazing that 7 years later they are still going strong robbing people! :evil:
          Ihope they get caught and rot for at least 7 years or more and pay me back the $300

Comment

• wkhanna
            Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2006

Hey, don't feel too bad, I have a set of 'White Vans' in my basement, too from about 14 years ago. :E
            I need to set those things out front some weekend with a 'for sale' sign on them. :lol:

And welcome to the board!
            _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
            ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• riceaterslc
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by nyc kity
              Theyarestill brand new in the box and I have the "owners manual" still too! I gues I was young and silly -
              why dont you hook them up to at least see what they sound like?
              chris

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"