X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidalanco
    • Feb 2005

Space Ideas Needed

I recently purchased a RPTV and it needs to be in the corner of our family room. Behind the tv on both sides of the corner are windows.

I need to somehow place my dvd player, surround sound receiver/amplifier, digital cable box and hd box on top of the tv because there's a fireplace to the right and windows to the left and I can't use a compnet rack.

The television only has a few inches on top, so obviously i can't place this equipment there.

Does anyone have any ideas???
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Build a cabinet above the RPTV that is supported from both walls, and possibly the ceiling if it's low enough. I've done this in both my theater rooms and it works wonderfully.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Uncle Clive
      Former Moderator
      • Jan 2002

If you can get a hold of them, VANTAGE POINT has a floating wall shelving system The AXXIS that is attractive with a good cable management system behind it.
      Attached Files
      CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"