X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boe
    • Jul 2004

Integra DTC 9.4 vs Rotel 1068?

Has anyone actually gotten a chance to compare these two units? They have similar features although not identical and similar prices.

Thanks
  • mickster1972
    • Feb 2005

I am wondering the same thing.

If you've heard anything since your post, please respond here. I currently own the Onkyo TXNR-900 (similar to DTC 9.4 in functionality, but not quite as good DACs (or frequency response flatness): my Onk has 192kHz/24 bit x 6 + 96/24 x 2 for rear, while I think the Integra sports Wolfson 192/24 x 8 ).

I've listened to the Rotel 1068 at a local dealer and I like the surround processing better on the Rotel 1068 than my Onkyo: more detail and separation, better soundstage. I wish I could find a place locally that would stock the dtc9.4. My local Integra dealer only carries the receiver model dtr8.4, I think, which isn't much (if any?) better than my unit.

Anyway, I'd love to hear others impressions of the 9.4 versus rotel 1068, or even the 9.4 versus integra receivers. Thanks! :amen:
    "MMMMMMM..... Floor Pie..... Marge, where's the silver digging thing?"

-Homer

Comment

• wsung23
      • Apr 2005

auditioned integra once, personally think it's better for movie.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"